Friday, September 21, 2012

Sweets for a Saturday #87

1.  Grand Treats - The South Padre Island Flip Flop Foodie



2.  Easy Cream Cheese Danish - Life Away from the Office Chair



3. Pumpkin Cookies - Lady Behind the Curtain


4.  Salted Dark Chocolate Cookies - Chocolate Chocolate and More Chocolate




5.  Mind Blowing Brownies - Mommy's Sweet Confessions


The Rules:
  1. Please link up to the URL of your post, not the URL of your main blog. When it asks for "Name", type in the name of your treat.
  2. Please leave a link back to this post in your post or Grab My Button.
  3. Share your delicious sweets from this week. If you've made more than one during the week, feel free to link them all up.
  4. Leave me a comment telling me that you've linked up.
  5. Please visit at least two others and comment on their wonderful additions to this party.

SweetasSugarCookies







14 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa, today I've linked up my Ultimate Caramel Apple Pizza!

    http://www.alchemybaking.blogspot.com/2012/09/the-ultimate-caramel-apple-pizza.html

    I hope you have an awesome weekend and thanks for the party!

    Melissa @ The Alchemist

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting Lisa-Happy Weekend:@)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for featuring my Pumpkin Cookies! Today I am sharing my Applesauce Donuts! Thanks for hosting and have a GREAT weekend!
    ~Sheryl @ Lady Behind The Curtain~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful recipes today. Happy Saturday. We linked up muffins!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting and the feature! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the party. I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Lisa for another great and sweet party!:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lisa, looks like you have a great party going on. Glad I can visit. I'll take some time and get to know some new bloggers. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've added my blueberry cheesecake! thanks x

    ReplyDelete
  10. So many fabulous sweet dessert here...thanks for hosting this fun party :)

    ReplyDelete