Friday, August 10, 2012

Sweets for a Saturday #81

1. Cotton Candy Celebration Fudge - Dreaming of White Chocolate

It's like a party in your mouth!


2. Really Fudgy Brownies - The Alchemist

Super rich = super yummy.


3. Oatmeal Blueberry Chocolate Chip Cookies - The Newfangled Housewife

Good to eat and good for you.


4. Dole Whip - My Sweet Creations

I love Dole Whips!


5. Gluten Free Fudge Brownies - Hannah in the Kitchen

Fudgelicious!




The Rules:
  1. Please link up to the URL of your post, not the URL of your main blog. When it asks for "Name", type in the name of your treat.
  2. Please leave a link back to this post in your post or Grab My Button.
  3. Share your delicious sweets from this week. If you've made more than one during the week, feel free to link them all up.
  4. Leave me a comment telling me that you've linked up.
  5. Please visit at least two others and comment on their wonderful additions to this party.


SweetasSugarCookies










9 comments:

  1. hi lisa, thanks again for hosting! i linked up my greek frozen yogurt with blueberries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting! Would love to have you at my party too! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting - have a great weekend!
    Linda
    With A Blast

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I linked up, but don't see my post. Hope it worked. (Fingers crossed!) If not, here's my link http://bryceandkate.blogspot.com/2012/08/the-best-banana-bread-i-ever-made.html

    Thanks for hosting a link party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Lisa for another party :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! Thanks for hosting. I linked up two items (which aren't showing up, but I think they will shortly). One is an amazingly easy (but also delicious and beautiful) raspberry brownie cake. The other is a cake I made for my daughter's first slumber party.

    Thanks for hosting!

    ~ Elena
    `a casarella

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am excited to be able to participate. I have not been baking and making sweets in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just added some yummy lemon bars! Often to check out some other delicious creations!

    ReplyDelete